welcome sec1s (:
FRIDAY :D
Was supp to skip school. But I had 2 thoughts within my mind
01 I will miss out soo much from the orientation!
02 But I really hate Fridays’ periods.
So in the end, I went to school reluctantly. Lessons were not as bad as I thought. Got back math test pps etc. Geography, as usual, was so so attention grabbing (:
Was supp to skip school. But I had 2 thoughts within my mind
01 I will miss out soo much from the orientation!
02 But I really hate Fridays’ periods.
So in the end, I went to school reluctantly. Lessons were not as bad as I thought. Got back math test pps etc. Geography, as usual, was so so attention grabbing (:
Went super early to the room to tidy it up. Crapped a lot and the sec1s were amazingly the earliest batch! Haha (: Saw Amanda & Sharon reading the brd. & they were both walking to the hall direction! Haha. Started officially at 4. Introduction. Whacko was, great!? I kena twice please, never in my life! I think I was too engrossed in staring at the sec1s. Oh! Annabel was the best! She came back tdy, whoo (:
Bang bang was next! My fav! But I was only top9 in the 1st game lah =/ It was so unfair! Esp Wenxin & Mel part, haha. Mel was louder but Wenxin was faster. But even if Wenxin was faster, Mel’s super loud voice wld have covered everything up and that’s it :] Ziqi was the BANG BANG QUEEN! (: She won in both rds, I was so, very, angry. Haha.
Blanket game! :D Splitted them into 2 groups. Had toe cramps suddenly (like, again!) in the middle. Watched them play. Went out to the hall. Played caterpillar! Toe cramps acted up again, wah lao. Anyway, they uh, really had fun, screaaaaming more than playing. Lol. Then dog and bone! (: I got to call out numbers! Later on I joined in the game too. Cos some ppl went toilet. Was no13. oh & the last game, Sharon managed ( I don’t know how still! ) to retrieve the bottle from like 6people ard her! My gosh nobody dared to take.
Reflections. Came up w tht at the last minute, haha. “Whoever says SENIORS very nice, can go alr” & everyone started chanting. Lol not all la. Mel fell in love w joann, the uber cute one. Haha she saved her water for me (:
Had a really high fever thurs aftn! 39c ): Sore throat in the day alr, and during literature I was having headache! Worse of all, literature isn’t a very interesting subject to pay attn to =/ So I was half awake the whole 2 periods. & I didn’t contribute to the group work lah, oh my. Spent the whole evening sleeping. Fever didn’t subside till ard 8pm, then I managed to do some work. Haha actually there was no hmwk but I just did amaths for fun, =x Slept at 9, 0=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home